Happy Friday everyone, I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far. First off, I have to thank Jolene from Duck Blue Egg for giving me the award of a versatile blogger, so unbelievable kind and generous of her I was so excited when I found out! If you click more, you’ll see who I have nominated and 7 things you probably didn’t know about me.
Also today I am about to start my Christmas baking, I love everything about this! The smell of freshly baked cookies and gingerbread men is the perfect way to get into the Christmas spirt. Especially if you plan of giving your cookies away as gifts, something I hope to do… so they may not appear on the blog until after Christmas. I hope that you have a wonderful week leading up to Christmas. xx
Click read more for my blogger awards and 7 things about me.
Here’s how it goes:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
Send it along to 15 other (new/newer) bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
- My good friend and incredible designer Suzanne from She Paperie ~ her work is breathtaking and she is the loveliest, kindest person I’ve had the pleasure of getting to meet since starting blogging. You will adore her blog I promise!
- Nina from Stylizimo ~ I have featured her incredible projects here a few times and am always blown away at how chic and effortless her home decor is. If your renovating, or just wanting to spruce up your humble abode you will love everything about this blog!
- For all the foodies out there Ashley from Not Without Salt will knock your socks off! Her blog is beyond breathtaking, the photography is stunning and everything she cooks and makes is completely achievable. I guarantee you will read every post she’s written, just like I did when I first found her blog!
Click here for Tags