Happy Friday everyone, I hope everyone has had a really lovely week. I’ve been settling back into the swing of things and catching up with lots of very lovely ladies before the Christmas madness strikes. I’d love to hear what you’re plans are for the weekend, I hope it’s something wonderful and very relaxing! How gorgeous is this weeks weekly roundup by Toodles Noodles, the hippo bookends and whale are easily my favourites – what’s yours? x
As you may have noticed from some of our designs, ok a lot of our designs, we may have a bit of a soft spot for animals. So for this week’s round up, I decided to showcase some of my favourite animal stationery finds.
1. This cute set of 8 animal cards are letterpress printed on white FSC certified card stock – includes: bear, bird, duck, elephant, giraffe, kangaroo, moose, & rhinoceros) designed beautifully by enormouschampion
2. Decorative as well as functional, wool felt animals are stuffed and weighted to stand up to a library of books. Available in both elephant and giraffe.
3. Hippos are my favourite animal – how adorable are these little guys? They work perfectly as bookends, doorstops, or decorative pieces.
4. Receive lots of mail and find it hard to keep organised? This adorable Dachshund is here to keep your desk clean and tidy.
5. Each letter of this four colour screen printed poster by sass&peril is accompanied by a colorful illustration to help your little one learn their ABCs in a fun way
6. I’ve been eyeing this piece for quite a few months now. I love how he holds your iPhone, sketchbook and pens while looking adorable and inspirational for the big day ahead!
I hope this fun collection of animal stationery has brought a smile to your face this Friday and you have a lovely weekend! x
Happy Friday everyone – my goodness where has this week gone, it’s just zoomed by! I’ve had a wonderful week of baking, styled shoots and meeting lots of lovely ladies I then have a wonderful private baking class tomorrow and then hopefully a little BBQ planned with some friends. Have a lovely weekend everyone and I’ll see you Monday – until then, enjoy the stunning weekly roundup by Toodles Noodles, it’s too perfect for words! x
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a lovely short week with Summer finally giving us a sneak peek. Hopefully the nice weather continues for the weekend – we’ll be over at the We Can Create markets on Saturday from 12-5 if you want to pop by and say hello!
1. This amazing logo is home to Spruce Collective - started up by five like-minded girls who share a love for vintage treasures and are inspired by all things creative. I could spend hours looking at their site….
3. How sweet is this canvas pouch by Paloma’s Nest found on Etsy based in Austin, Texas.
4. This beautiful coffee packaging is from Coffee Balzac’s Roasters, a company based in Ontario Canada – if the love of caffein doesn’t get you going in the morning looking at this stunning illustration might help get those creative juices going!
5. These finger licking looking donuts are by a Spanish blog named “La receta de felicidad” which translates to the recipe of happiness. With beautiful recipes, food styling snaps and website design this one is an overall winner!
6. Don’t these measuring cups by West Elm just sing Julia Child?
Hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s roundup – have a great weekend everyone! x
Happy Friday everyone, I hope that you’ve all had the most wonderful week so far! As always I have a million and one things going on and I’ve a few very exciting projects that I’ve been working on that I should hopefully be able to share soon! I hope you have a lovely weekend planned and that you enjoy Toodles Noodles beautiful weekly roundup as much as I do – how delicious do those mini bunt cakes look! x
2. Mmmmm how delicious does this Hazelnut gelato look – bring on summer!
3. These beautifully photographed Honey Gingerbread and mini bundt Cakes look like the perfect treat to enjoy with a cuppa over the weekend
4. These colourful Chatelles flats ship worldwide – enough said!
6. We all can use a bit of sparkle from time to time, these beautiful bangles by WSAKE do just the trick!
And with that I wish you all a very happy weekend! x
Happy Friday everyone – I am so excited and honoured to introduce Liora from Toodles Noodles as our newest blog contributor! Every Friday she will share her weekly roundup of her favourite things that she’s stumbled upon during the week, how lovely is that! Be sure to scoot over to her gorgeous shop and blog and say hello, she’d love to hear from you. Have a lovely weekend, I hope you enjoy Toodles Noodles Weekly Roundup as much as I do! x
1. These neon pillows from Ferm Living will add that extra pop into any room
2. I just fell in love with this beautiful tote bag back in stock by Ilana McMorran, from See me Everywhere,
3. Who can resist an ice cream sandwich when they come in flavours like Brown Sugar Sour Cream and Mexican Hot Chocolate. These pictures are by Photographer / Blogger Jade M. Sheldon, for the real deal visit Ruby Jewel.
5. These bracelets are perfect little gifts for the next family / friend birthday! Visit Hello Berry’s Etsy store to see all they’re amazing goodies.
That’s it for this week – happy weekend everyone! x
I adore stumbling across beautiful new Etsy shops, it feels like you’ve discovered a little secret! Especially when they are as stunning a Home Sweet Home Design, each and every piece is lovingly hand made by the incredibly talented and oh so lovely Valerie – she learnt to crochet from her Mum and during a holiday break started creating all the beautiful pieces that you see! I absolutely adore everything that she makes, how sweet are the little crocheted bowls and garlands, even on the chillest night your home would feel so cozy! Be sure to scoot over and have a look at her darling online shop, I promise you won’t leave empty handed. xo
I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far. For those who follow Made From Scratch and know a little about me, you’d know that I love to potter around the house especially the kitchen! I can’t think of anything better then adding some lovely items from Paulova Ceramics to our kitchen, what do you think? x
I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far, our’s has been very busy as usual but very good all the same. Valentines Day is under a week away now, here are some oh so lovely easy DIY gift idea’s for your valentine this year. Ben and I aren’t really into the whole Valentines day thing, I appreciate it and think its a nice day, but I like the idea that you should try and make everyday a little special in some way. As they say its the little things that you do for each other that sometimes mean the most. x
Also don’t forget today is the last day of the “Thank you for supporting Made From Scratch & getting over 1000 Facebook likes” compeition. Make sure you tag yourself in this photo to go into the draw, the lucky winner will be annouced tonight!