Happy Friday everyone, how lovely are short weeks and long weekends, I think they should be compulsory! Can anyone else believe that it’s already February, how did that happen, although my hubby did remind me that it’s my birthday this month, so that’s very very exciting! I hope that everyone has a fantastic weekend planned and enjoys pouring over this weeks stunning and oh so bright Weekly Roundup from Toodles Noodles – I’m a little smitten with the necklace and boat shoes, they’re the perfect summer accessories! x
What a beautiful summer New Zealand has been experiencing these past few weeks! I don’t think I’ve had this kind of heat and clear blue skies in years – and am loving it!
One of the great things about living in Auckland compared to Wellington is that people love to wear colour – it reminds me of when I moved from San Francisco to Los Angeles. You go from an all black wardrobe to an assortment of brights and patterns - something this designer loves! One can’t help but feel vibrant and happy when surrounded by brights!
A lot of new things have been buzzing in the studio this past week! We released our latest addition to the shop: baking decorations! Here you can find cake and cupcake toppers in all our designs. And don’t forget, just like with any of our work – have something in mind but don’t see it online – let us know and we can custom make it!
We’re also working furisouly away getting ready for the New Zealand Gift and Homeware Fair - our first trade show! Not to mention working on two new products to be released soon and a few markets coming up as well! All to be released in detail soon..!
Now enough talking and onto link sharing:
1. Vibrant streamers and pom poms light up this barn in a heart felt Main wedding.
2. Loving the typography treatment on this poster by Luke Williams.
3. Gluten free has never looked so good - beautiful packaging by Nancy Hope.
4. In love with this hand painted flower garland cake topper - what attention to detail!
5. We found this shop earlier this week on Etsy and fell in LOVE – everything is just amazing!
6. Rhubarb Ice Cream with Oatmeal Shortbread, don’t mind if we do.
7. J.Crew has come out with a new line of boat shoes - I’ll take one in every colour and pattern please.
I hope you all have a great weekend and stay tuned for more announcements and February’s wallpapers! x
Yay happy Friday everyone, how lovely is it that the weekend is upon us again – and not just any weekend a lovely long weekend! Do you have anything special planned or will you be taking it nice and easy? Oh I can’t quite believe that Valentines Day is approaching, how did that happen?! However I am quite smitten with this weeks gorgeous weekly roundup by Toodles Noodles, how incredibly stunning would a luxury picnic be – especially while sipping on pomegranate + vanilla vodka, oh my! Have a wonderful weekend everyone. x
Well it’s that time of the week again – time for our weekly roundup! It’s been quite a week around this neck of the woods.
We moved house and studio last weekend (leaving us without internet until yesterday….sigh), we were super lucky and won tickets for the Auckland Seafood Festival this weekend through Te Awa Winery, and had some lovely birthday celebrations out with friends and delicious cakes from the lovely Made From Scratch.
The shop also had a big week being featured in the Etsy Finds email with our Full of Hearts gift wrap, our Blue bird gift wrap making the front page and our Your My Superhero note cardsmade the new To & From Valentine’s Day Guide - all of which has left me feeling well – a bit lovely dovey!
With Valentine’s Day coming up, I thought I might just theme up this week’s Weekly Roundup with a bit of a romantic feel. We also have heaps of gift tags, cards, prints all for that special day in our shop, so shop on by and have a nosey!
1. These sparkly hearts make the perfect accessory for that sharp blazer or pretty bun!
2. A sweet treat made with bittersweet chocolate is a direct line to my heart.
3. Is there anything better than a luxury picnic with the ones you love?
4. Cold never looked so cute with these leggings.
5. I sure do love a relaxing bath after a long stressful day!
6. Time to spruce up those cocktails…mmm… pomegranate…
I hope you all have had a great week and have fun plans for the weekend ahead! Until next time… x
Oh goodness, is there anything more lovely than neutral gift wrapping, paper goods and oh so sweet kitchen utensils. The very lovely Audrey from Hello Paper has the sweetest online shop full of the most wonderful gift ideas – and of course gorgeous wrapping to make that gift oh so special! I’m a little in love with her ‘live simply’ stickers, they’re so gorgeous and would look so lovely in the corner of a window or on a vintage bottle! x
Happy Friday everyone – yay is anyone else excited that the weekend is here again, it’s not long until Christmas now! I’m a little bit smitten with this weeks gorgeous baking themed Weekly Roundup by Toodles Noodles – isn’t it just so perfect, I can easily say that any baker in your family would adore something from this list this Christmas. I hope you all have something wonderful planned for the weekend – we’re having the first of three family Christmas’s, I can’t wait! x
Well everyone the countdown is really on for Christmas now! Orders have really been flying through the shop and we have our last market of the year! You can find us this Saturday at Britomart’s Moad Christmas Market open from 10-2:30. Then on Sunday I’m super excited for the Day on the Green concert at the positively beautiful Villa Maria Estate Winery featuring The Black Seeds and Fly Me Pretties! Do you have some fun weekend plans – we’d love to hear them!
Now onto the good stuff – this week’s roundup is a gift guide for the cooks in your life!
1. Beautiful mini wood bowls by Wind & Willow Home.
2. A lovely handmade apron by Beth at Chirp will surely do the trick, located locally here in Auckland.
3. OneCanoeTwo make the most beautiful and vibrant letter-pressed
4. For the baker – this colourful cookbook is perfect!
5. Have lots of shopping to do – no problem! This notepad will help keep you and your home organised.
6. Time to make those baked goods shine with this handcrafted cake stand.
7. There’s nothing like a tidy kitchen, keep your cooking utensils looking fab.
Sure do hope this roundup help bring some inspiration for those cooks and bakers in your life! See you all next week!
So, you might have noticed that I’m a tiny bit obsessed with paper goods and invites at the moment, they’re just so pretty and I love how they become an instant keepsakes of your special event, like this one! I have to admit I’m a little smitten with all of the beautiful designs from the very lovely Mr & Mrs, how perfect are these floral invites, they would be such a gorgeous way to invite your lovely guests to a sweet afternoon garden wedding! x
Happy Friday everyone, I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week so far! How exciting that it’s almost December, I love this time of the year as there is nothing quite like getting everything ready for Christmas before bringing the new year with a fresh start. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend planned, how gorgeous is this weeks weekly roundup from Toodles Noodles, it’s the perfect gift guide for the lovely ladies in your life. x
My oh my who can believe we’re onto our last day of November 2012! I can still remember last year as if it were yesterday… still living in Wellington, just printing our 2012 calendar, getting excited for my parents visit to New Zealand…oh how time flys!
With time flying so quickly it helps us realise how much we really do have to cherish the little moments and those special people around us. With that I came up with this week’s roundup – a simple but elegant collection of different gifts for the sisters / mothers / friends in your life! I personally sent off my mom and sister’s gifts in the post today (next time must think feather light pressies!) as tomorrow is the last day for internation air parcels to arrive on time! (a little hint hint for those waiting to purchase items x)
1. This week I discovered Shout and Sparkle from Brisbane, Australia and frankly would be over the moon to receive anything from their beautiful store!
2.What better way of saying hello to those close to you than a cheeky reminder in their wardrobe.
3. Have lots of gifts to buy this year? This lovely pamper package by Little Flower Soap Co is sure to bring a smile without breaking your wallet!
4. For a personal touch try a monogram mug available from Anthropologie.
5. These funky socks from J.Crew will surely brighten up your stocking stuffers!
6. Want to give something a bit more personal? Baking is a fantastic affordable way to show you care this season!
Have a great weekend everyone and see you in December (eek!) x
Happy Friday everyone, I hope everyone has had a really lovely week. I’ve been settling back into the swing of things and catching up with lots of very lovely ladies before the Christmas madness strikes. I’d love to hear what you’re plans are for the weekend, I hope it’s something wonderful and very relaxing! How gorgeous is this weeks weekly roundup by Toodles Noodles, the hippo bookends and whale are easily my favourites – what’s yours? x
As you may have noticed from some of our designs, ok a lot of our designs, we may have a bit of a soft spot for animals. So for this week’s round up, I decided to showcase some of my favourite animal stationery finds.
1. This cute set of 8 animal cards are letterpress printed on white FSC certified card stock – includes: bear, bird, duck, elephant, giraffe, kangaroo, moose, & rhinoceros) designed beautifully by enormouschampion
2. Decorative as well as functional, wool felt animals are stuffed and weighted to stand up to a library of books. Available in both elephant and giraffe.
3. Hippos are my favourite animal – how adorable are these little guys? They work perfectly as bookends, doorstops, or decorative pieces.
4. Receive lots of mail and find it hard to keep organised? This adorable Dachshund is here to keep your desk clean and tidy.
5. Each letter of this four colour screen printed poster by sass&peril is accompanied by a colorful illustration to help your little one learn their ABCs in a fun way
6. I’ve been eyeing this piece for quite a few months now. I love how he holds your iPhone, sketchbook and pens while looking adorable and inspirational for the big day ahead!
I hope this fun collection of animal stationery has brought a smile to your face this Friday and you have a lovely weekend! x