Weekly Roundup 12th October
Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have had a glorious week and have something wonderful planned for your weekend – we’re going to be doing a huge spring clean on the house… we’ve even gotten a skip to throw things out, I can’t wait it’s such a refreshing feeling when your home is clean and organised! I hope you enjoy the wonderful weekly roundup from Toodles Noodles, how lovely is it! x
Well what a beautiful sunny week it’s been! It may be with the sun shinning, the lovely care package I received from my mom, the fact that I FINALLY got to do my nails last night for the first time in weeks, or just the overall lovely feeling in the air that has resulted with this week’s particularly pink girly weekly roundup!
1. Gorgeous cakes are from the very talented Swedish Linda from Call me Cupcake (we seem to find a lot of talent from that part of the world lately!)
2. How inviting and relaxing does that bed look? Love the details on the duvet…
3. These amazing postcards by Present and Correct are filled with confetti – who wouldn’t love to receive something like that in the post?!
4. This handsome fella is wearing the perfect accessory for any wee one this wedding season, clever makings by The Wedding Chicks.
5. Let’s just say I don’t think anyone would be upset to receive these beauties as a gift… *wink wink*
6. Stitch Design Co. is a lovely stationery company in the us with a fantastic eye for detail
7. And because it’s almost the weekend and I’m craving sweets like crazy this week – another cake!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone! x
Categories: Weekly Roundup
Click here for Tags