Weekly Roundup 19th October
Happy Friday everyone! I hope that you’ve been tucked up somewhere nice and warm this week and away from all the horrible weather that we’ve been having – ick so over it, and so ready for Summer! I’m so excited that it’s a long weekend this weekend, I’d love to hear what you’re planning – I have a baking class and then we’re not doing a great deal and I can’t wait! I hope that you all enjoy Toodles Noodles spooky weekly round up, I love that Halloween is just around the corner, it’s such a fun holiday! x
Well even though it’s supposed to be Spring in New Zealand, it’s actually been feeling a lot like Autumn this week! So in honour of Halloween coming up and Autumn starting in the Northern Hemisphere – this weekly roundup is full of Halloween goodies!
1. Blogger Oh Happy Day has some great Halloween costume ideas for the wee ones.
2. No trick needed, these cupcakes by Everyday Occasions, Jenny Hobick will definitely go down as a treat!
3. Looking for decorations, craft items, last minute treats? Paper Source has all your needs covered, just look at this amazing spread they created!
4. A candle that smells like pumpkin, I’m in heaven.
5. Great words to live by, but remember to be careful while trick-or-treating out there!
6. If you’re hosting a party this year, Little Ink’s black straws will make your evening look smart and sharp.
I hope everyone has a fantastic long weekend (for you local Kiwis!), I’m off to Wanaka for some lovely R&R with my Mr to celebrate our Anniversary! x
Categories: Weekly Roundup
Click here for Tags