Weekly Roundup 26th October
Happy Friday everyone – my goodness where has this week gone, it’s just zoomed by! I’ve had a wonderful week of baking, styled shoots and meeting lots of lovely ladies I then have a wonderful private baking class tomorrow and then hopefully a little BBQ planned with some friends. Have a lovely weekend everyone and I’ll see you Monday – until then, enjoy the stunning weekly roundup by Toodles Noodles, it’s too perfect for words! x
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a lovely short week with Summer finally giving us a sneak peek. Hopefully the nice weather continues for the weekend – we’ll be over at the We Can Create markets on Saturday from 12-5 if you want to pop by and say hello!
1. This amazing logo is home to Spruce Collective - started up by five like-minded girls who share a love for vintage treasures and are inspired by all things creative. I could spend hours looking at their site….
3. How sweet is this canvas pouch by Paloma’s Nest found on Etsy based in Austin, Texas.
4. This beautiful coffee packaging is from Coffee Balzac’s Roasters, a company based in Ontario Canada – if the love of caffein doesn’t get you going in the morning looking at this stunning illustration might help get those creative juices going!
5. These finger licking looking donuts are by a Spanish blog named “La receta de felicidad” which translates to the recipe of happiness. With beautiful recipes, food styling snaps and website design this one is an overall winner!
6. Don’t these measuring cups by West Elm just sing Julia Child?
Hope you’ve enjoyed this week’s roundup – have a great weekend everyone! x
Categories: Weekly Roundup
Click here for Tags