Weekly Roundup 2nd November
Yay, Happy Friday everyone, I hope that you all have something fantastic planned for your weekend. Oh my, how gorgeous is this week’s weekly roundup by Toodles Noodles – I love it! I can’t wait to share the rest of our neutral styled shoot, be sure to have a peek at part one and two it’s so pretty! x
Well who can believe that November is already here and there are only two more months in 2012?! Where did the year go? I hope you all have had a lovely, sunny week – it’s sure been a busy one here at Toodles Noodles HQ getting ready for Craft2.0 and The City Market in Wellington this weekend and filling orders along the way.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and if you’re in the Wellington area, we do hope that you pop in to either market and say hello! x
1. These beautiful wedding invitations are designed across the pond in Sydney by Rebecca McGrath and are ready for you to just print – how perfect is that!
2. Anyone else feel like this poster was designed for them? This beautiful piece of work was done by the Design Studio.
3. Originally painted with watercolour on canvas all the way from Portugal by ARMINHO – stunning.
4. As a little girl, my after school treat with my sister and mom was a glass of steamed milk and madeleines. This beautifully photographed image by Erin Nish brings back lots of happy memories.
5. As a San Francisco native my heart holds a special place for art from the Bay Area. Heath Ceramics has breathtaking work that I make sure to swoon over every time I go home.
6. Feminine beer illustration and a reusable bag, love the combo Oh, Little Rabbit!
Have a fantastic weekend everyone! x
Categories: Weekly Roundup
Click here for Tags